This policy further explains your choices and rights in relation to our processing of your personal information.
This policy may be revised from time to time to take into account any changes in applicable laws, our services, this website or any aspect related to our business generally. We therefore encourage you to monitor this policy periodically to note any changes made to it.
2. What personal information does Inyosi collect?
Inyosi may collect certain information about you when you visit this website, including:
- information about the content and services you express an interest in when you use this website;
- your name and contact information, including email address and company details which you may submit to Inyosi when you interact with us on this website or other related Inyosi online services;
- information about your location or similar location-based information;
- information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, and contact details in order to provide you with further correspondence about Inyosi’s services.
In general, you may navigate this website without directly providing Inyosi with any personal information. Any domain name information that Inyosi collects is not used to personally identify you but is instead aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on this website and related Inyosi online platforms. Inyosi uses this information to improve its contents. If we link this information with your personal information, we will treat such linked information as personal information.
You can choose not to provide personal information to us when requested. However, if this is necessary to provide you with our services, access to our Internet Services, or to perform administrative functions, we may be unable to do these things.
We do not and will not process any special personal information unless in strict compliance with legal requirements or public duty.
3. Legal basis for our processing of your personal information
We rely on one or more of the following reasons for processing your personal information:
- you consenting to our processing your personal information for a specific purpose;
- where processing is necessary for the performance or conclusion of a contract to which you are a party;
- where processing is necessary to achieve Inyosi’s legitimate interests;
- where processing is necessary to comply with an obligation imposed by law;
- where processing is necessary to protect your legitimate interests; and
- where processing is necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of a third party to whom the personal information is lawfully supplied.
4. How we use your personal information
We use the personal information provided by you for the following purposes:
- to update Inyosi’s records about you, your company and for the purpose of retaining records about you and your company;
- to communicate with you in the course of Inyosi’s ordinary business activities;
- responding to your enquiries and complaints or processing your requests in relation to your personal information;
- to follow up on any enquiries and complaints as part of Inyosi’s customer care procedures; and
- contacting you for access to markets purposes.
5. Retention of your personal information
Your personal information is retained by us for our business purposes and to comply with any applicable laws and regulations. To the extent not specifically prohibited or prescribed by applicable laws, we will retain your personal information for periods that we believe are reasonably necessary to serve our legitimate business interests.
When we no longer have an ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or de-identify it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and keep it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
6. Rights available to you in relation to your personal information
You have the right to control the manner in which your personal information is processed by Inyosi, including the following rights:
- to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is processed, and where that is the case, you have the right to request and get access to that personal data;
- to update and correct your personal information that is held by us;
- in certain cases, and to the extent not prohibited by applicable laws, you may request us to remove your personal information, partially or completely;
- to request us to limit processing of your personal information to any one or more of the Purposes listed above (note that this may impact the accessibility of our services);
- in certain cases, to object to processing of your personal information, including with regards to profiling. You have the right to opt-out from any communications from us (whether marketing or otherwise). You may withdraw any consent previously provided in relation to the collection, use and processing of your personal information; and/or
- to escalate any complaint in relation to your personal information to the Information Regulator.
To ascertain whether you are eligible for, and, to send a request with regards to, any one of the above rights please send an email to email@example.com.
Before processing any one of the above-listed requests, we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity. This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
7. Protection of your personal information
We maintain technical, physical and administrative security measures aimed at protecting your personal information against accidental or unlawful access, damage, alteration, loss or destruction, by implementing reasonable and appropriate physical, administrative, organizational and technical safeguards. We require the same standards of protection from any third parties to whom we disclose your personal information.
Once we receive your information, we apply the methods mentioned above to ensure its protection while in our possession. If you are concerned about submitting your personal information to us electronically, please contact us to enquire about making other arrangements.
8. Sharing of personal information with third parties and links to third party websites
Confidentiality of your personal information is important to us. We will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to independent third parties for commercial purposes, including but not limited to direct marketing purposes. Unless we have your permission, we will not use or share your personal information in ways unrelated to the ones described in this Policy or disclosed to you when you provide us with your personal information.
There are instances when we need to share your personal information with third parties, all to the extent necessary for the performance of our services. These include sharing your information with:
- Companies whose funds Inyosi manages as part of its enterprise and supplier development business;
- Inyosi’s associates who may, directly or indirectly, render certain services to Inyosi or to you or in undertaking activities linked to Inyosi’s operations; or
- third parties, where the disclosure is in compliance with legal and/or contractual requirements that Inyosi is subject to, including, but not limited to, public duty requirements.
Through your use of our services and this website, you consent to the sharing of your personal information in the above instances.
Cookies enable us to analyse usage patterns on our website and tailor the website to your needs. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies, however if you do not wish to accept cookies you can adjust your internet browser settings to refuse the cookies.
Cookies do not personally identify you, but rather your browser. The cookies simply operate as a unique identifier, which help us to know what our users find interesting and useful in this website. We do not link this information back to other information that you have provided to us, unless required by law. We do not store any personal information inside cookies.
10. Contact us
Should you have any queries regarding this Policy or the manner in which your personal information is processed, please feel free to contact us as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the data enquiry form.
Any complaint regarding the processing of your personal information may also be lodged with the Information Regulator.
Data Enquiry Form
You may have rights to access your data and/or request deletion thereof under applicable law or regulation. Please fill out the form below to tell us more about your request. We are required to collect certain personal information about you in order to authenticate your request.