The Inyosi Enterprise Development Fund was established in 2012. Our offering provides a scalable investment solution to South African corporates. The Inyosi Enterprise Development fund enable companies to assist in promoting positive economic growth in South Africa through well placed broad based black economic empowerment investments.
Through Enterprise Development Funding, Inyosi Empowerment has:
- Provided over R376 million in loan funding to small black-owned businesses across the ED, ED ICT and SD funds for the year ended 31 March 2022 with current exposure to almost 100 beneficiaries
- Funded black-owned business across South Africa, including; Gauteng, Western Cape, Northern Cape, Eastern Cape and KwaZulu-Natal.
- Funded black-owned businesses across various sectors, including; Advertising & Media, Agriculture & Animal Husbandry, Civil Engineering & Consulting services, Financial Services, ICT & Telecommunications, Panel Beating, Petroleum & Chemicals, property development, was management and Retail & Manufacturing.
- Funded 400 micro-enterprises with microfinancing totaling at R20 million.
- Invested over R40 million into ICT & Telecommunication.