Our Mission is to create sustainable economic transformation by partnering with SMME’s and providing them with Access to Funding, Markets and Skills while providing corporate investors with a competent, professional and value adding BEE solution.
Experienced Impact Investors
As seasoned impact investors, we view the three core pillars underpinning the growth & success of a business to be: Access to Funding, Markets and Skills.
Through our 3 specialist funds and our in-house web-based preferential procurement platform ‘iHive’, we are able to provide qualifying black businesses with access to these pillars, thereby assisting them in unlocking growth and value in their businesses and in making a positive impact in neighbouring communities.
Inyosi ensures that we selectively invest in businesses where our investment can generate positive economic transformation and maximum impact.
- We have assisted over 300 black-owned businesses.
- Indirectly we have assisted over 20,000 black beneficiaries.
- 99% of our investees are 100% black-owned and primarily black staffed.
- Since the launch of the President’s YES programme, we have placed over 200 YES employees within select black owned investee companies.
- A sector agnostic approach allows us to assist businesses across South Africa and build a diversified investment portfolio for our investors.
- Our investments are aligned with the Environmental, Social & Governance factors and the Sustainable Development Goals, adopted by the United Nations
- Each investment is assessed through a comprehensive due diligence process and affordability assessment.
- All investments require the approval from an independent investment committee.
- Over 500 investors entrust Inyosi with managing their ESD investment.
Of the entrepreneurs supported are black
Cumulative jobs supported across key sectors of the South African economy
Direct beneficiaries since inception
Bursaries provided to underprivileged students
Households served through our investment in Waste Management
Direct & indirect jobs have been created due to the operations of the investee
Youth placed in employment through facilitating our investors Youth Employment Service (YES) initiatives
Inyosi is the Nguni word for honey bee. A beehive is the embodiment of individuals working together for the common good. This has been our guiding principle since our inception in 2012.