Inyosi Empowerment – the BEE specialists
Inyosi Empowerment was created in partnership with Stellar Credit (Pty) Ltd and Mineworkers Investment Company (Pty) Ltd. The Inyosi Enterprise Development Investment, has been offered since 2012, was rebranded (from Cadiz Enterprise Development Investment) and relaunched in the first quarter of 2016.
Inyosi Empowerment – the BEE specialists – draws it inspiration from the African bee (inyosi is the Nguni word for bee). A bee hive is the embodiment of individuals working together for a common good. Inyosi Empowerment draws together companies and black-owned businesses in a sustainable manner.
The Inyosi Enterprise Development Investment and the Inyosi Supplier Development Investment are two specialist investment funds which focus on providing funding and ancillary support to black-owned businesses. Inyosi Empowerment provides loan funding to companies with a minimum of 3 to 5 year track record, more than 51% black owned and with a turnover of less than R50 million.
As a result of the significant track record built up in this space since the launch of our Enterprise Development Investment solution in 2012, and with the Amended Codes of Good Practice requiring a supplier development solution, we have developed and launched the Inyosi Supplier Development Investment as a complementary investment-based supplier development solution to the South African market.
Since inception in 2012, over 400 companies have invested into these investment based solutions and have enjoyed a professional, informed and market-leading solution for their BEE scorecard needs. With the addition of the Inyosi Supplier Development Investment, Inyosi Empowerment is now able to offer existing and prospective clients a comprehensive solution to their enterprise and supplier development needs.
How do I calculate my investment?
Please download this Excel file. It will allow you to select your company turnover, industry and Net Profit After Tax. From those inputs you will be able to determine your investment amount.
What Investment forms are available?
- Inyosi ED ICT Investment- December 2017
- Inyosi ED Investment- December 2017
- Inyosi Enterprise Development Brochure
- Inyosi Supplier Development Brochure
- Inyosi Enterprise and Supplier Development Application Form
- Inyosi Enterprise and Supplier Development Switch Form
- Inyosi Enterprise and Supplier Development Additional Investment Form
- Inyosi Enterprise and Supplier Development Impact Report
Events & Social media
Making Enterprise & Supplier Development work
Latest Inyosi Enterprise & Supplier Development
Featured Enterprise & Supplier Development
Articles & Other media interactions
- South Africa must grow its small business community – 31 May 2016
- Tackling the elephant in the smme sector – 1 June 2016
- Small Business Feature: Inyosi Enterprise and Supplier Development Fund. – 1 June 2016 (scroll down to Small Business Feature)
- 360 Biz Entrepreneurial Development Programmes – 7 SEP 2016
- A win-win solution for SMES – 7 SEP 2016
- SMES expected to be main driver of jobs and gdp – 9 SEP 2016
- SMEs struggle for survival in South Africa – 9 Sept 2016
- Inyosi Empowerment – Small Business Feature – 22 August 2016 (croll down to the podcast under Inyosi Empowerment – Small Business Feature )
- Struggles of SMME sector – 22 Sept 2016
- Panel: Innovative ESD Solutions: Unpacking best Practice – 18 October 2016
- Background to the Codes Generally and The Overarching Objectives of the Codes – Monday 31 October 2016
- Skills Development & Management Control – Tuesday 01 November 2016
- Enterprise & Supplier Development and Socio Economic Development – Wednesday 02 November 2016
- 5 Aspects of the Codes – Thursday 03 November 2016